Through every pore across your entire body, your skin is the outward expression of your inner beauty. Above it all, your face greets the world wherever you go. Too often, though, your skin tells your story long before you even speak. Don’t let aging skin or facial blemishes give away your secrets. Take your destiny in your own hands and tell your story as you want it told.
Skin rejuvenation we offer in NYC is just the first step — but an important one. It’s not about claiming eternal youth; it’s a process of embracing your life energy and turning it to face outward. To accomplish this, you must undergo:
- Significant lifestyle changes
- Positive mental challenges
- Internal balance
- Environmental transformation
- Selective rejuvenation procedures
Embrace Holistic Change
Any skin rejuvenation process in NYC begins with changes that not only support the beautification you make on the outside, but lead to renewed health and beauty on the inside. You can’t, for example, undergo a chemical peel without adding a strong sunscreen to your daily cosmetic regimen — and agreeing to avoid sunbathing and tanning booths.
The certified health practitioners, specialists at Radiance Aesthetics & Wellness in New York City provide exceptional skin rejuvenation services in tandem with suggestions that enhance your journey to better health and a more vibrant appearance. Achieve unity, harmony and peace while you undergo everything skin tightening procedure in NYC including laser skin rejuvenation, exfoliation or dermaplaning with plans for:
- Weight loss
- Nutritional counselling
- Hormonal balancing
- Personal coaching and training
The Skin Rejuvenation Process
Uneven skin tone, medically referred to as hyperpigmentation, appears because your body produces too much melanin, the chemical that protects your skin from the damaging UV rays of the sun. Melanin also gives you your gorgeous hair color and unique skin tone. Melanin overproduction is caused by a number of factors, including:
- Scarring, often from acne
- Overexposure to the sun or tanning booths
- Hormonal changes
Dr. Natalya Fazylova, NYC cosmetic & esthetic specialist and her team of Midtown Manhattan holistic practitioners steer you away from the many over-the-counter remedies that promise to even out your skin tone and improve your appearance. These products contain harmful chemicals that do more damage than good, especially if used repeatedly.
At the same time, Dr. Fazylova and her colleagues recognize the importance of your facial appearance and how it affects your confidence and self-esteem. To that end, they recommend lasting lifestyle accommodations, supplemented with practical, proven laser skin rejuvenation procedures. Radiance Aesthetics & Wellness offers a full suite of skin rejuvenation services ranging from microneedling to acne treatment and wrinkle reduction.
A Wide Range of Integrative Health Options
Integrative health means that every step of the way, your ultimate healing encompasses your:
At our top NYC skin rejuvenation clinic, every physical procedure taps into your psycho-social, spiritual and emotional needs to create a healing process that’s enduring and life-altering. In addition to the conventional methods of skin rejuvenation, you’ll also find exciting alternatives that are changing women’s lives every day.
Options to rejuvenate your skin, even out your skin tone and rekindle that internal energetic spark that lives within you may include:
- Oxygen Facial. An oxygen facial treatment in New York doesn’t replace good skin care; it makes your skin more receptive to the care you already give it. An oxygen facial treatment is a safe, natural and painless that doesn’t rely on harsh chemicals or injections to provide you with younger-looking skin. There are few, if any side effects, even for sensitive skin. The process involves:
- Prior to your oxygen facial procedure in our skin rejuvenation clinic, your skin is exfoliated to remove any lingering makeup, dirt and oil.
- Your New York City aesthetic specialist uses an airbrush for oxygen facial treatment to apply oxygen mixed with natural ingredients, like vitamins and supplements, that smooth out your skin.
- The oxygen mixture is pumped gently over your face.
- New cells and collagen are encouraged to flourish as your skin is detoxed.
- The entire process takes from 30 to 60 minutes.
- You can apply makeup immediately afterward.
- After an oxygen facial treatment procedure, you’ll feel refreshed, and your complexion and skin is rejuvenated.
- The difference between an oxygen facial before and after will lift your spirits.
- European Facial. The popular European facial treatment in NYC is becoming trendier in the United States. In Manhattan, a European facial is effective for every kind of skin type, but it just may be the best treatment for oily skin. Reduce the prevalence of acne, which can hit you in your teens or as you get closer to menopause. And you’ll enjoy every part of a European NYC facial treatment:
- First, dead skin cells, makeup and dirt are exfoliated to reveal your natural, healthy skin.
- The European facial features exfoliation processes that alone encourage your skin to begin rejuvenating — prompting new skin growth and repair.
- Steam clears your pores even further, eliminating leftover debris and opening your pores to receive the next treatment.
- Warm towels are placed over your face to further enhance the expansion of your pores and to draw out any impurities.
- If acne and blackheads trouble you, they’re easily removed after your pores have opened fully.
- A facial mask aimed at your specific skin type is applied and allowed to work for about 15 minutes.
- As the mask does its work, your aesthetician massages your neck, hands and feet to promote relaxation, an integral part of a holistic facial rejuvenation process.
- Moisturizer and toner are applied after the mask is removed to prevent your skin from drying out.
- The entire process takes about an hour to an hour and a half.
Time Well Spent
When your outside radiance matches your inside glow, you shine like sunlight through a freshly cleaned window. You leave your New York City spa refreshed, relaxed and ready to tackle any challenge before you. Most NYC skin rejuvenation services can be arranged to suit your busy schedule — even during your lunchtime or before you begin the commute home.
For more intensive services like botanical peels, microdermabrasion or laser treatments, you may want to make a day of it and plan to treat yourself with rest following your procedure. No matter which skin rejuvenation services you select or how often you visit Radiance Aesthetics & Wellness, you’ll agree with the men and women who return repeatedly for services from their favorite Manhattan wellness team that are:
- Mentally stimulating
- Physically restorative
Dr. Fazylova and skin rejuvenation specialists at Radiance Aesthetic & Wellness strive to provide a holistic, aesthetic and individualized care to help you on your journey to a better health and vibrant appearance.
Do you have questions about Skin Rejuvenation treatments including Oxygen and European facial we offer in Midtown NYC? To receive more information and to learn about best skin rejuvenation options, please contact Radiance Aesthetic & Wellness, a best skin rejuvenation clinic in NYC. If you would like to schedule an appointment with the top skin specialist in NYC, Dr. Natalya Fazylova, please contact our office.
Radiance Aesthetics & Wellness
NYC Holistic Health & Wellness Specialist
903 Lexington Avenue, Suite 1A
New York, New York 10065