Micro needling collagen therapy is one of the safest and most effective options in skincare. If you prefer to not use chemicals on your face but want the benefits of chemical peels, micro needling collagen therapy is an excellent option for you. Turn back time on the effects of aging on your face with micro needling treatments in NYC. Improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as well as scars on the face and body with the micro needling collagen therapy.
Micro Needling Collagen Induction Therapy
Improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as well as scars on the face and body with the micro needling collagen therapy. At some point, everyone wishes they could turn back the clock to a healthier and more youthful face. When you feel young within but it seems as though your face is beginning to show the wear and tear of time, you can set back the clock with the help of collagen therapy from aesthetic specialists at ReBalance of Radiance Aesthetics & Wellness.
At your New York-based integrative aesthetics salon, you’ll find a number of skin rejuvenation options that are safe, healthy, and give your face back its youthful glow, from chemical peels to laser treatments. But micro needling collagen therapy is one of the safest and most effective options in skincare.
How Collagen Therapy Works
Micro needling collagen therapy is using a micro-pen that contains 12 super tiny needles. It creates little perforations in the surface of the skin that encourage the production of collagen and allow better application of facial products.
Your skin accepts topical ointments or creams more readily with micro needling because the tiny holes reach beneath the skin’s surface. As your skin heals itself from the perforations, it produces extra elastin and collagen to repair the skin, resulting in thicker skin, reduced wrinkles, softer scars and a more even skin tone.
Why People Love Micro Needling Collagen Therapy
Micro needling collagen therapy in New York City is gaining popularity and for good reason — there are a number of exceptional benefits associated with micro needling. It’s a great option for skin care for a variety of purposes, including:
- Micro needling collagen therapy is extremely safe for all skin types.
- It’s a natural skin rejuvenation option.
- It can be used nearly anywhere on the body, but usually is reserved for the face, neck and chest.
- There is no tissue destruction.
- It’s effective in reducing pore size.
- Significant wrinkle reduction is seen after just a few treatments.
- Lasting visual side effects during healing are minimal.
- Recovery time is quick.
- There are almost no side effects.
- Decades of use support the overall safety record.
The certified aesthetic specialists at ReBalance of Radiance Aesthetics & Wellness offer micro needling collagen therapy in NYC because of all the wonderful benefits associated with the treatment. If you prefer to not use chemicals on your face but want the benefits of chemical peels, micro needling collagen therapy is an excellent option for you. Turn back time on the effects of aging on your face with micro needling treatments in NYC.
Topicals Commonly Used with Micro Needling
Topical ointments and creams aren’t always used with micro needling collagen therapy, but it’s a procedure that increases the efficacy of topicals. The tiny holes the needles create allow the ointments to get deeper into the skin.
Some topicals commonly used with micro needling collagen therapy include:
- Vitamin C. This is a powerful vitamin that packs a boost of antioxidants while it strengthens skin.
- Hyaluronic serum. This is a substance that naturally occurs in your body to help your skin retain moisture. When it’s used in micro needling, it causes the skin to plump up so it appears firm. It also evens out your skin tone, leaving you with a bright youthful complexion.
- Stem cells. This method uses stem cells in combination with micro needling collagen therapy, which stimulate collagen and elastin production. It’s used to reduce discolorations, wrinkles, acne, scars and stretch marks.
- Lightening serums. There are a number of serums available that allow your aesthetic specialist to lighten or even out your skin tone through concentrated applications combined with micro needling collagen therapy.
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy and Micro Needling
PRP therapy and micro needling collagen therapy are a safe and natural treatment that rejuvenate and revitalize your skin so you look as young as you feel. This is a completely natural process that allows your skin to rejuvenate itself with the help of your aesthetic specialist. This treatment uses the platelets from your own body. Your blood is collected and used to make a concentrated serum, which is why the procedure also is referred to as a Vampire Facial.
This serum contains three to five times more platelets than found in the blood. Platelets naturally promote healing processes in your skin and when injected in this concentrated serum, it activates your skin’s healing process and leaves your face looking rejuvenated and fresh.
PRP is a therapy that’s been used in neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery and cosmetic surgery for more than 20 years. There is little risk because the material being injected into your skin is from your own body and the needles are very small and cause minimal skin trauma. PRP therapy and micro needling collagen therapy are a safe and natural treatment that rejuvenate and revitalize your skin so you look as young as you feel.
What to Expect During Your Micro Needling Treatment
Even though the name micro needling may sound intimidating, the collagen therapy procedure in NYC is relatively painless. Most liken the sensation to a light sunburn. Collagen therapy also one of the safest dermatology procedures because the tiny micro abrasions made in the top layer of your skin are so minute.
Sometimes a topical numbing treatment is used in combination with micro needling collagen therapy. After you meet with your team of aesthetic specialists and determine a holistic treatment plan that considers everything from nutrition to the procedure and aftercare recommendations — your appointment for collagen therapy micro needling in NYC typically follows a common routine:
- Your aesthetic specialist washes your face.
- A numbing cream is applied to your face and after a couple minutes you shouldn’t feel the microneedling at all.
- The micro needling pen is moved across your face and focused on trouble areas.
- If you and your doctor have decided on a serum to be used in combination with microneedling, this is then applied.
- This whole procedure only lasts 15 to 20 minutes after which you’re free to return to your normal activities.
Due to the expected redness after micro needling treatments in our aesthetic and cosmetic center in NYC, you may opt to take the rest of the day off and rest, though it isn’t necessary.
After Your Micro Needling Treatment
The most common side effects of micro needling or collagen induction therapy are redness, soreness and skin tightening after micro needling. You can return to your work or rest for the remainder of the day. You should stay out of the sun completely for at least a week after micro needling or collagen therapy. You can repeat micro needling treatments three to five months apart.
As with any procedure that causes perforations to the skin, there is a chance of infection, though you may use your normal beauty regimen to keep the skin clean and free of unnecessary lotions or crèmes. Your anesthetist will discuss recommendations for the best products to promote ideal healing.
The Beautiful Results of Collagen Therapy or Micro Needling
Adore your skin as it becomes thicker, firmer, and glows like it once did at a younger age. With collagen therapy and micro needling treatments, a range of conditions that had you concerned are addressed, including:
- Wrinkle reductions
- Scar softening
- Tightening of the skin
- Reduce pore size
- Increase collagen and elastin production
- Brighten your skin
- Even skin tones
Ask the aesthetic specialists at ReBalance of Radiance Aesthetics & Wellness in New York City about collagen therapy or micro needling treatments to gain the youthful appearance you deserve.
Dr. Fazylova among the best collagen therapy specialists in New York. We are at ReBalance of Radiance Aesthetic & Wellness strive to provide a holistic, aesthetic and individualized care to help you on your journey to a better health and vibrant appearance.
Do you have questions about collagen therapy micro needling treatment? To receive more information and to learn about best micro needling treatments for your skin type, please contact ReBalance of Radiance Aesthetic & Wellness. If you would like to schedule an appointment with the top collagen therapy specialist in Midtown NYC, Dr. Natalya Fazylova, please contact our office.
ReBalance of Radiance Aesthetics & Wellness
Aesthetic, Integrative Health & Functional Medicine Specialist
635 Madison Ave #1401
New York, NY 10022