At Radiance Aesthetics & Wellness of NYC we offer Microblading Eyebrows procedure ($399) as an effective semi-permanent aesthetic option for filling in your brows. Our eyebrow microblading aestheticians among the best in NYC.
If you’re not quite ready for a tattoo artist to tackle your thinning eyebrows, you still have options. If you’re tired of the lengthy process of filling in your eyebrows with pencils, gels, liners and powders every day, get a natural treatment. Microblading eyebrows might be just the best thing for you.
Eyebrow microblading New York-style delivers natural looking, full eyebrows you love without the daily grind of making them up or the lifelong commitment of getting a tattoo.
When you come into Radiance Aesthetics & Wellness an experienced aesthetician in NYC performs the best eyebrow microblading in NYC with completely natural products and processes.
Microblading Eyebrows Price
Special Offer: $399
What Is Eyebrow Microblading?
Eyebrow microblading is a semi-permanent option for filling in your brows when:
- They begin to thin with aging.
- You’ve lost eyebrow hair due a medical condition such as alopecia.
- You’d like to have fuller eyebrows.
- You want to provide more definition to your brows.
- You want to add more arch to your eyebrows.
- Your eyebrows are nearly invisible because of very light or blond hair pigments.
Microblading eyebrows require the use of a brush-like blade to create small lines in and around your eyebrows into which your trained expert applies natural-based paint. People rave about NYC eyebrow microblading because:
- The process allows you to get eyebrows shaped exactly how you want.
- It’s relatively painless
- It wears off eventually.
- It can last for up to three years.
You enjoy immediate improvement — see eyebrow microblading before and after photos
Step-by-Step Eyebrow Microblading in New York
Set aside enough time for your appointment. Microblading is not a rush-job kind of procedure. When you call Radiance Aesthetics & Wellness to make an appointment, plan to spend at least a couple hours from start to finish. We are the best Microblading specialists in NYC. Your appointment could last as long as three hours.
After an initial consultation, during which your aesthetician and you come up with the perfect eyebrow design for your face, you can lie back and relax. The procedure consists of several steps:
- First, the desired shape and length of your eyebrows are drawn in with removable pencil. You actually can guide the aesthetician to ensure you get the shape you want.
- The skin around and under your eyebrows is numbed with a light cream to make this procedure as painless as possible.
- Tiny brush-like strokes are made, one at a time, around and through your brows.
- The lines are filled with the color you and your aesthetician selected.
The best, an experienced eyebrows microblading expert in NYC ensures you like the color and shade of your enhanced brows as much as you love the shape. She may even rely on various shades to give your brows a more natural look.
When asking how much does eyebrow microblading cost, your quote incorporates the length of time your particular process takes, as well as the number of shades used. Cost of eyebrow microblading in NYC typically ranges from $700 to $900. We offer eyebrow microblading for $399, which includes a 40-minute follow-up visit to ensure the healing is going well and to give you any minor touch-ups that may be needed.
Microblading Eyebrows Aftercare
- You’ll leave the office with light scarring, which usually heals completely within one week.
- You have to cover your brows with an antibacterial ointment for the first 24 hours to ensure you remain infection-free.
- You shouldn’t get your eyebrows wet for that first week, either.
- You have to allow the pigment to settle.
- If you plan on exercise that may result in sweating, cover your brows with ointment for the whole first week.
- Don’t pick at the little scars that form in your brows; allow them to naturally fall away.
- Avoid makeup and lotions with glycolic acid; they may cause the pigments to fade.
Other than that, you can return to your normal, everyday life.
The aestheticians at Radiance Aesthetics & Wellness can answer your questions about eyebrow microblading. But after your procedure, your proud selfies can show off the results. Tell your friends when they ask:
- What is microblading eyebrows? The best thing I’ve done for myself.
- Does microblading eyebrows hurt? Not nearly as much as the precious time you lose every day shaping and making up your brows to suit you.
- Is there eyebrow microblading near me? Certainly, if you live in the New York City area. A certified holistic doctor and her aesthetic team among the best eyebrow microblading specialists and are conveniently located in Midtown Manhattan, NYC. Make an appointment online or call 212-752-5745 today.
Do you have questions about Microblading Eyebrows? To receive more information and to learn if you are a candidate for a Microblading Eyebrows procedure, please contact Radiance Aesthetic & Wellness. If you would like to schedule an appointment with the best Aesthetic Specialist in Midtown NYC, Dr. Natalya Fazylova, please call our office.
Radiance Aesthetics & Wellness
Aesthetic, Integrative Health & Functional Medicine Specialist
635 Madison Ave #407
New York, NY 10022