Eyebrow microblading NYC procedure ($499) is an effective semi permanent eyebrows makeup option for filling in your brows. Enhance your eyebrows and beauty today with one of the best microblading specialist in New York. The technique of microblading eyebrows creates and builds your brows one strand at a time and provides the most natural looking results that can last up to two years.
If you’re not quite ready for tattoo eyebrows to tackle your thinning eyebrows, you still have options. If you’re tired of the lengthy process of filling in your eyebrows with pencils, gels, liners, and powders every day, get a natural treatment. Microblading eyebrows might be just the best thing for you.
Microbladed eyebrows New York-style delivers natural looking, full and semi permanent eyebrows you love without the daily grind of making them up or the lifelong commitment of getting a tattoo.
When you come in for an eyebrow procedure, an experienced aesthetician in NYC performs the best eyebrow microblading in NYC with completely natural products and processes.
Microblading Eyebrows Price
Special Offer: $499
What Is Microblading?
Microblading also referred to as feather touch, embroidery, and micro-stroking is a method of applying permanent makeup and is a form of cosmetic tattooing. Eyebrows microblading is a semi permanent option for filling in your brows when:
- They begin to thin with aging.
- You’ve lost eyebrow hair due to a medical condition such as alopecia.
- You’d like to have fuller eyebrows.
- You want to provide more definition to your brows.
- You want to add more arch to your eyebrows.
- Your eyebrows are nearly invisible because of very light or blond hair pigments.
Microblading eyebrows require the use of a brush-like blade to create small lines in and around your eyebrows into which our trained expert applies natural-based paint. People rave about NYC eyebrow microblading because:
- The process allows you to get eyebrows shaped exactly how you want.
- It’s relatively painless
- It wears off eventually.
- It can last for up to two years.
You enjoy immediate improvement — see our microbladed eyebrows before and after photos
Step-by-Step Eyebrow Microblading in New York
Set aside enough time for your appointment with the best microblading specialists in NYC. Microblading is not a rush-job kind of procedure. When you call us to make an appointment, plan to spend at least a couple hours from start to finish. Your permanent makeup eyebrows appointment could last as long as three hours.
After an initial consultation, during which your aesthetician and you come up with the perfect eyebrow design for your face, you can lie back and relax. The eyebrow procedure consists of several steps:
- First, the desired shape and length of your eyebrows are drawn in with removable pencil. You actually can guide the aesthetician to ensure you get the shape you want.
- The skin around and under your eyebrows is numbed with a light cream to make this procedure as painless as possible.
- Tiny brush-like strokes are made, one at a time, around and through your brows.
- The lines are filled with the color you and your aesthetician selected.
The best eyebrows microblading NYC expert ensures you like the color and shade of your enhanced brows as much as you love the shape. She may even rely on various shades to give your brows a more natural look.
How Much Does Microblading Cost?
Microblading prices incorporate the length of time your particular process takes, as well as the number of shades used. Microblading eyebrows cost in NYC typically ranges from $700 to $900. We offer eyebrow microblading for $499.
- You’ll leave the office with light scarring, which usually heals completely within one week.
- You have to cover your brows with an antibacterial ointment for the first 24 hours to ensure you remain infection-free.
- You shouldn’t get your microbladed eyebrows wet for that first week, either.
- You have to allow the pigment to settle.
- If you plan on exercise that may result in sweating, cover your brows with ointment for the whole first week.
- Don’t pick at the little scars that form in your brows; allow them to naturally fall away.
- Avoid makeup and lotions with glycolic acid; they may cause the pigments to fade.
Other than that, you can return to your normal, everyday life.
Our micro blading specialists can answer your questions about eyebrow microblading NYC. But after your eyebrow procedure, your proud selfies can show off the permanent makeup eyebrows results. Tell your friends when they ask:
- What is microblading eyebrows? The best thing I’ve done for myself.
- Does microblading hurt? Not nearly as much as the precious time you lose every day shaping and making up your brows to suit you.
- Is there microblading eyebrows near me? Certainly, if you live in the New York City area. A certified holistic doctor and her aesthetic team are among the best eyebrow microblading specialists and are conveniently located in Midtown Manhattan, NYC. Make an appointment online or call 212-752-5745 today.
Do you have questions about Microblading Eyebrows in NYC? To receive more information and to learn if you are a candidate for a semi permanent Eyebrows procedure, please contact ReBalance of Radiance Aesthetic & Wellness. If you would like to schedule an appointment with the best Aesthetic Specialist in Midtown NYC, Dr. Natalya Fazylova, please call our office.
ReBalance of Radiance Aesthetics & Wellness
Aesthetic, Integrative Health & Functional Medicine Specialist
635 Madison Ave #1401
New York, NY 10022